Features Improvements, bringing your outside to life.
Features Improvements are specialists in transforming the grounds of your home or commercial property.
Whether you want the area landscaped or fenced, a new patio or block paving laid, your driveway tarmacked, or your grass replaced with artificial turf, we have the skills, knowledge, and experience to do the job professionally and to our exacting quality standards. We work all over Birmingham and the West Midlands, delivering high quality transformations that our customers are delighted with.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we pride ourselves on delivering projects that not only look good but stand the test of time too.
Why use Features Improvements?
- Quality solutions. We only use the best materials, and the best people, to design and install each project.
- Experienced. We’ve been laying drives, patios, and block paving for over 25 years. Our team are hard-working, professional, and know the best materials to use for an attractive and durable solution.
- Helpful. We’ve worked on countless projects and know what works, as well as what looks good. We can advise on the design of your garden, driveway, or commercial grounds, if you’re in need of some inspiration.
- Free quotes. We’re happy to come over and take a look at your property, without any obligation, and advise on what needs to be done, and how much it will cost.
Our services for West Midlands clients
- Tarmac driveways. There are many different kinds of tarmac and base materials, but at Features Improvements we only use the very highest quality materials to ensure your new drive will last as long as possible. We can install tarmac drives to suit any size and shape of driveway and can edge it with a choice of different kerbstones, so it looks visually appealing.
- Landscaping. Many people don’t get the most out of their garden. We can transform your space into a beautiful garden perfect for family time, relaxing or entertaining, depending on what your requirements are. Our garden design team are well known for their creative designs and can work with any size and shape of garden.
- Patios. Whether you want a simple patio or fancy incorporating pathways and different shapes, we can design and install whatever you want. We can lay patios in a range of materials including slate, concrete, granite, and natural stone, using either new or reclaimed materials.
- Fencing. From functional fencing for security to decorative panels that will enhance the visual appeal of your garden, we can do it all. We can also supply and install gates, arches, and pergolas to make your garden a beautiful and relaxing place to be.
- Block paving. Whether you want an entire area fully block paved, or need your paving repaired or resurfaced, we can help. We can block pave driveways, patios, or paths in concrete or natural stone.
- Artificial grass. This has grown massively in popularity over recent years – it looks natural yet is really easy to look after. Just imagine – no more mowing, weeding, or filling in bare patches! Our artificial grass not only looks good, it’s long lasting too.